Helps level floors prior to the installation of ceramic tile, natural stone, resilient flooring, carpet, wood and other floor coverings. This underlayment can be applied to 1.5" (3.8 cm) thick in one pour and seeks its own level in minutes. With proper installation, the use of LevelQuik® ES can achieve an extra heavy rating for high impact use in food plants, dairies, breweries and kitchens. LevelQuik ES may be applied in residential structures with floor joists up to 24" o.c. Formulated using Controlled Cure® Technology, Level Quik ES helps eliminate installation problems such as bond failure, crumbling and staining of resilient flooring caused by the free moisture found in traditional underlayments.
- Extended set time - walkable hardness in 12 hours
- Apply from feather edge to 1.5" (3.8 cm) thick in one pour
- Use with LevelQuik Latex Primer
Suitable as an Underlayment for:
- Vitreous, semi-vitreous or non-vitreous tile
- Ceramic, mosaic or quarry tile
- Impervious porcelain and glass tile
- Cement-based precast terrazzo
- Natural stone tile
- Wood, parquet
- Vinyl composition tile (VCT)
- Sheet vinyl flooring
- Laminated flooring
- Can be applied from feather edge to 1.5" (3.8 cm) thick in a single pour.
- Reduces bond failure and crumbling of resilient flooring.
- Cures fast and develops high early strength for quick installation.
- Rated for extra heavy use on wood subfloors with joists up to 24" (61 cm) per ASTM C627.