A self-bonding, fabric reinforced, asphaltic membrane that isolates ceramic and natural stone tile from cracks in the substrate. Suitable for both full and partial coverage applications. CrackBuster Pro is a crack isolation membrane that meets the requirements of ANSI A118.12 and protects tile from in plane movement up to 3/8” (9.5 mm). Its strong self-adhesive backing and uniquely designed surface provide secure bonding for all types of ceramic, natural stone and terrazzo tile. CrackBuster Pro also helps reduce sound transmission through the tile assembly.
- Rated for extra heavy duty applications
- Easy application - Peel & stick
- Elastomeric - Reduces crack transmission in tile and stone floors
- Provides IIC sound reduction up to 18 dB
- Reduces downtime allowing immediate installation of tile
- Extra heavy-duty rating for installation within diverse substrates.
- Exceeds ANSI A118.12 standards for crack isolation material.
- Eliminates crack transmission in tile and stone floors.
- Easy and quick self-adhesive installation reduces downtime for tile and stone installation.
- Sound transmission reduction (11C) using A118.13 section 5.3 is 18 dB